Tue, 11 April 2017
- Dave Schwartz Headline Interview
- Dave Schwartz School of Hard Knocks
- Dave Schwartz Ask the Expert about opening plane doors during flight
- Dave Schwartz Book Club
- Looby Lou Smith-Wildey Front Cover photo of Wez Westley swooping his Peregrine framed perfectly in the reflection of sunglasses
- David Waterman Back Cover photo of Jackie Smith reaching for the accuracy dead centre during a downwind accuracy competition on a round parachute.
- Fanboy Craig gets a little tongue tied in the presence of his hero
- Tash does CF over Headcorn and Langar
- Brian gets stitched up by Dave. Beer, red wine, $70 tequila. No-one notices him slurring his words.
- Brian bemoans the poor weather in Florida and yearns for the sunny blue skies of the UK.
- BPA Safety and Training Committee makes a decision about age related medicals.
- Twinwoods Adventure World Challenge results
- Brian want’s you to Kiss His Booties
- Craig jumps three weekends in a row but doesn’t know what fun is.
- Dave ruins the show. We think it’s sabotage from a competitor. Blue on blue.
- If you’re listening to us on iTunes, please give us a review there.
- If not, please force one person to download our show and don’t untie them until they do.
We love all listener feedback, Facebook, email or send over some audio you record on your smart phone to email@example.com
Direct download: RSUK41_2017-04-10.mp3
-- posted at: 4:09pm UTC