Thu, 24 December 2015
- Mikey Carpenter Headline interview
- School of Hard Knocks with Jan whatsisface <video here>
- Regan Tetlows Motivational Social Media Meme on Audio makes a stunning debut
- Melanie Curtis supplies a Thought for the Podcast
- Front cover by Laszlo Andacs of the Night Large Formation Record Attempts
- Back cover by Rolf Kuratle of Microclimate 8way over Dubai
- RSUK stages a coup to take over Council
- Brian is for turning
- Craig is an idiot (his words). Check your canopy lines!
- Tash loves the smell of tunnel in the morning
- Joel is over the competitive FS scene. Suggestions for what’s next please?
- World Air Games round up
- Some dude does something that’s been done before but we still talk about it.
- Escondido reunion tunnel party
- James Round’s gift makes it to the studio. Thank you!
- Please send in your audio, your emails, your photos and your heckles to email@example.com
If you liked the show, please either tell one person about us, or review us on your podcast directory. It really helps. Or both. We love you.
Merry Christmas to all our listeners.
Direct download: RSUK29_2015-12-16.mp3
-- posted at: 2:20pm UTC
Sat, 5 December 2015
- Patrick Passe discusses bigway FS and the 202way Sequential world record
- Janette Lefkowitz School of Hard Knocks
- Front Cover by Bruno Brokken of the Jetmen over Skydive Dubai flying alongside an A380.
- Back Cover by Willy Boeykens of the 202way sequential world record skydive midway between the two points. Taken over Skydive Perris.
- Our favourite Californian Crystal Sanchez makes a guest appearance.
- We forget to show Crystal the show outline.
- We forget to ask Crystal any questions.
- Our second favourite German Markus gets married.
- Jetman Dubai <video> takes our breath away and Crystal makes a bold claim.
- Wind tunnel competitions are two a penny
- Skydive TV at USPA Nationals interviews Tash <video>
- Regan gets around.
- Brian turns his camera off for a jump and doesn’t film a premature canopy deployment and resulting entanglement
- Brian keeps his camera off for a second jump and doesn’t film himself flying through the tail of a dust devil and eating the dirt. Fool.
- Two stage flare vs progressive flare discussion
- Craig likes to drive three hours for ten minutes of wind tunnel action. Or to self flagellate himself with 4minute rotations on high power.
- We forget to talk about Crystal’s forthcoming Christmas card jump.
- We love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook.
If you like our show, please tell one person about us.
Direct download: RSUK28_2015-11-20.mp3
-- posted at: 11:53pm UTC
Sat, 10 October 2015
- Rob Lloyd interview where he tells us five top tips for taking better photos.
- SoHK with Steve Lefkowitz from RhythmXP
- Front cover by Stefan Pacel of Oliver Ellis over Skydive Algarve
- Back cover by Rob Lloyd of Jeannie Bartholomew swooping the pond at Skydive Dunkeswell.
- Special transatlantic edition of RSUcK with Brian in Los Angeles, Craig in London and Tash in Berkshire. Let us know what you thought to the sound quality and level of banter.
- Brian gets his second world record on the Sequential 202way jumps. And. Face. Plants.
- Craig hoards his mini-DV tapes. Forever.
- Tash leaves her wallet at Skydive Ocana and complains about cold winters.
- Craig has a beautiful and desirable Sensei 81 for sale.
- Tash is a speed judge and can therefore judge what other judges judge in half the time.
- Brian spends most of the podcast talking in his sleep.
- Airkix birthday tunnel offer.
- European head up record & Mikey Lovemore breaks 500 kph
- We love all comments and feedback. email@example.com
And if you enjoyed the show, please subscribe to us in your podcast directory. It'll download as soon as we release a show and be waiting for you.
Direct download: RSUK27_2015-10-05.mp3
-- posted at: 2:18pm UTC
Mon, 14 September 2015
- Mikey Lovemore / Jason Bird feature interview about Speed Sydiving
- Early Christmas present
- British wingsuit record
- British Headdown record
- FS Nationals and 8-way upset
- World cup news
- Voicemail from Chief Minja - Lorene Latour
- Brian got an easy ride becoming an AFF instructor
- Craig debates (berates?) Brian's decision to stand down from BPA Council
- Brian's off travelling for two months - but have no fear dear listeners
- Brian gets awesome in the tunnel
- Front cover from the Danish big way by Michael Boe Laigaard
- School of Hard Knocks with Gary Connery
- Back cover by Ming Chu
- Ask the Expert with Willy Boeykens about Vigil AADs
Direct download: RSUK26_2015-09-10.mp3
-- posted at: 9:11pm UTC
Tue, 25 August 2015
- Dave Butterell and Paul Cooper talk bigway formations in wingsuiting and head down respectively.
- Alex 'Buzz' Busby-Hicks School of Hard Knocks
- Front Cover by Dan Guest of the World Record VFS Large Formation 170way first attempt over Skydive Chicago.
- Back Cover 1 by Ming Chu of x and y competing at the CF Nationals at Black Knights Parachute Club.
- Back Cover 2 by Roy Wimmer-Jaglom of Hannah Parker and Elise Sharp performing a front roll out of the door over Skydive Hibaldstow.
- Skydive Hibaldstow do 403 tandem skydives in 11 hours. AND put up seven three plane formation loads. AND run a normal jump program. The Hib Machine is unbeatable.
- Phil Wayper's home made canopy gets jumped in the UK by Ray Armstrong.
- Craig celebrates his 18th year in the sport and creates an alti clock app for his android watch. Woop-di-do.
- Tash has a shave and shows us a gash or two. The first caused by a mock-up on the ground not matching the plane door, the second caused by an alarming bacon incident.
- Brian gets approached in the toilets and prepares for his AFF Instructor course.
- Craig gets binned from his CF team and aroused by being on the same plane as Tash.
Thanks to Tash for editing. Brian and Craig are both on the naughty step for not finishing off the post-production sooner.
We hope you enjoy. If you do, please tell one person about us. Cheers.
Direct download: RSUK25_2015-08-03.mp3
-- posted at: 6:30pm UTC
Thu, 16 July 2015
- Gary Connery discusses setting aviation history by becoming the first person to intentionally leave an aircraft and land successfully without using a parachute.
- Kickstarter.com: The Man Who Flew to Earth
- Front Cover of Gary Connery on final approach. Photo by Viki Bingham.
- Brian gets sweaty, tongue tied and nervous interviewing one of his sporting heroes, luckily for him the interview was over Skype and luckily for you, podcasts don’t have video.
Direct download: RSUK24_2015-07-16.mp3
-- posted at: 12:06am UTC
Wed, 15 July 2015
- John Le Blanc Ask the Expert segment about stabilisers.
- The FIRST Wingsuit World Cup - who bought beer? And did they buy enough? Tash investigates. "You'll never believe the answers she got".
- Martin Soulsby discusses the new BPA Governance plans
- Front Cover by Adam Dare of a head down group over Hib at sunset on 21st July
- Back cover by Willy Boeykens of the recent wingsuit world record from Flanders.
- Red Devils "swoop down and catch his buddy who's parachute hadn't worked".
- Roy Wimmer-Jaglom would like to buy your stuff. Maybe.
- Night 60ways discussed.
- Skydiving skills matrix.
- Wingsuit World Record small print
- Listener feedback, Red, Markus and Maggie. Mej87 wins a tshirt.
- Brian got binned from an multiplane FS jump and loses an audible.
- Craig visits a new DZ and Dubai but doesn't jump.
- Joel is on his soap box. You'll probably be alright but you might not. He doesn't know why he swallowed a 'stone', perhaps he'll moan.
- Joel chooses early and chooses often. Good advice.
- Steven Lefkovitz's School of Hard Knocks on Ep25
If you liked this show, please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.
Direct download: RSUK23-2015-06-30.mp3
-- posted at: 4:58pm UTC
Tue, 2 June 2015
- Phil Wayper interview. He made his own canopy.
- Melanie Curtis Thought for the Podcast Www.melaniecurtis.com
- Marcus Laser School of Hard Knocks
- Brian and Craig run the London marathon. You can still sponsor Brian at www.briancumming.uk
- Eloy no pull fatality.
- Mexico Tandem fatality
- Do we talk about too many incidents? Email us and let us know. Studio@radioskydive.uk
- Safety and Training Committee Minutes
- Jetmen Dubai make Craig wet.
- Wingsuit World Cup at Nethers.
- Front cover by Buzz of a 5 stack over Tilstock.
- Back cover by Bodyflight of Danny French flying in the tunnel just wearing his pants.
- Brian goes to a rubbish demo.
- Craig goes to an excellent awards evening.
- Craig wants to fly in the tunnel naked.
- Brian does his first FF jumps in a decade.
- Tash works from home. No really, she does.
- Joel "works from home".
Please review us on iTunes. Tshirt for the first reviews.
Direct download: RSUK22_2015-06-02.mp3
-- posted at: 9:00pm UTC
Thu, 23 April 2015
- Paul Mayer debriefs the 10th World Challenge
- Markus Wolf, friend of the show, is a special guest. Could he be a bigger stats geek than Craig?
- Markus is embarrassed by his 8-way team
- Paul and Craig declare themselves World Champions
- The third in the trilogy of thought for the podcast with John Trevor
- Joel questions the BPA medical
- Discussing recent canopy collisions
- Front cover by Spencer Bailey
- Listener voicemail from Roy Wimmer-Jaglom
- Joel extols his new jumpsuit
- Brian reveals his top-tip for looking like a badass in the tunnel as well as a tunnel wardrobe malfunction
- Celebrities who frequent Bodyflight
- Back Cover of the Arizona Challenge by Willy Boeykens
Direct download: RSUK21_2015-04-21.mp3
-- posted at: 10:14pm UTC
Fri, 27 March 2015
- Paul Mayer discusses the 10th World Challenge at Bodyflight Bedford.
- Tristan Hampson discusses side slide and turn techniques.
- RSUK celebrates our first birthday but we all forget to buy cake. Sad face.
- John LeBlanc segment postponed to episode 21.
- Front Cover by Spencer Bailey of a sunset tube jump over Skydive Netheravon.
- Brian Chappie School of Hard Knocks.
- Jon Trevor Thought for the Podcast about teamwork.
- Back Cover of Macca's Vector 3 reserve handle.
- Craig tries to change history.
- Brian was right. But his tunnel coach didn't realise he had FS1.
- Ronnie O'Brien tandem save video.
- Mass RSUK tshirt giveaway on next episode.
- Solar eclipse jumps.
- Red listener voicemail.
Direct download: RSUK20_2015-03-25.mp3
-- posted at: 9:57am UTC