- Norman Kent Headline Interview - the world’s most famous skydiving cameraflyer talks to us about his life and career.
- Mike Carpenter School of Hard Knocks (aircraft emergencies)
- Answers from Drunk Skydivers reveals that they don’t know about jerking off. <sad face>
- Front Cover by Ming Chu. Self portrait over Skydive NorthWest (Cark) of him and his Velocity 84.
- Back Cover by Craig Hicks of an 8way FS exit over Skydive Hibaldstow. We think it flew. Maybe.
- Rai Ahmed: shiny new guest host in the studio.
- Rai thinks you should do a canopy course.
- Sarah Neale downloads our favourite 32 downloads. Yummy.
- Lodi Cessna Caravan crash.
- Fresh air for sale - good luck Jakob.
- Brian has a Burning Man ticket and wants to partake in Burning Sky. But… money… and time…
- Joel is too tired to turn up.
- Craig celebrates being a new father (Hello Agnes!) and how with so little sleep he feels like death. He’s never been so tired.
- Craig still turns up.
- Tash is off galavanting around the world (USPA CF Nationals), looking down her nose and judging people.
- Rai talks about her near death experience/ brush with a dust devil in March and how she thinks you should do a canopy course.
- Brian is actually booked onto a canopy course.
- Tipsy rigging sweepstake. Brian, immediately after the last episode, with a little help from Tash, put a new set of risers onto his kit. When he did a line check at the DZ, how many mistakes were there? 0, 1-2, 3 or more?
- Rai still thinks you should do a canopy course.
If you like our show, please force one person to download our show and don’t untie them until they do.
Direct download: RSUK33_2016-06-06.mp3
-- posted at: 11:36pm UTC