Fri, 25 April 2014
- The Freefall Camera crew from The University of Nottingham present the best ever University project.
- Back Cover: Freefall Camera in the tunnel.
- St Georges Day story.
- Listener Markus Wolf voicemail.
- What do you log?
- Front Cover by Chris Cook.
- Brian bought gear but no idea.
- Viki is current again in a "slow and little" single prop plane.
- Craig jumped his Sensei 81 at 2.8:1 and got sicked on.
- Finnish CompAir accident and plane emergencies.
- School of Hard Knocks with Craig.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a voicemail for us using skype at "Radio Skydive UK"
Direct download: RSUK4_2014-04-23.mp3
-- posted at: 6:10am UTC
Sun, 13 April 2014
- Ernesto Gainza speaks about his World Record landing of a 35sq ft canopy - the smallest ever.
- School of Hard Knocks by Ernesto.
- Bodyflight World Challenge news,
- Craig eating humble pie and an intro to guest presenter Viki.
Direct download: Ep3_2014-04-14.mp3
-- posted at: 8:53pm UTC