• Bruno Brokken, world famous cameraflyer
• His cameras and his lenses and not needing too many photos per jump.
• Coming round from hypoxia and finding yourself on the wrong side of a 400way
• Waiting four years for a helmet from Russia
• Being buzzed by a fighter jet under canopy
• Bruno Brokken Front Cover photo of Yves Rossy flying his Mirage fighter jet over the Alps
• Swooping bridges on bandit jumps
• The infamous ice bucket challenge - a good idea that went horribly wrong
• Craig Poxon Back Cover photo of Bruno Brokken filming a CF formation
• Brian gets all nervous talking to one of his heroes.
• Rai loves Bruno’s hugs
• Tash takes a break from due diligence checks to declare Yorkshire Tea the finest in the land
• Craig wears a tie to be formal
• iTunes reviews - the good and the bad
We try really hard not to talk about Covid19 but they're jumping in Denmark, Slovakia and possibly Israel and USA
• definitely no outtakes on this episode
• and definitely no NWA: Ninjas with Altitude musical easter eggs. Guns don’t kill people. Low turns do.
RSUK is supported by Indoor Wingsuit and Flysight.
Please rate us 5* wherever you got this podcast from. It helps us to be found by other listeners, among other things and we promise to read your review out.
We hope you enjoy.
Direct download: RSUK66.mp3
-- posted at: 12:52pm UTC