Apr 29, 2020
• Bruno Brokken, world famous cameraflyer
• His cameras and his lenses and not needing too many photos per jump.
• Coming round from hypoxia and finding yourself on the wrong side of a 400way
• Waiting four years for a helmet from Russia
• Being buzzed by a fighter jet under canopy
• Bruno Brokken Front Cover photo of Yves Rossy flying his Mirage fighter jet over the Alps
• Swooping bridges on bandit jumps
• The infamous ice bucket challenge - a good idea that went horribly wrong
• Craig Poxon Back Cover photo of Bruno Brokken filming a CF formation.
• Brian gets all nervous talking to one of his heroes.
• Rai loves Bruno’s hugs
• Tash takes a break from due diligence checks to declare Yorkshire Tea the finest in the land
• Craig wears a tie to be formal
• iTunes reviews - the good and the bad
We try really hard not to talk about Covid19 but they're jumping in Denmark, Slovakia and possibly Israel and USA
• definitely no outtakes on this episode
• and definitely no NWA: Ninjas with Altitude musical easter eggs. Guns don’t kill people. Low turns do.
RSUK is supported by Indoor Wingsuit and Flysight.
Please rate us 5* wherever you got this podcast from. It helps us to be found by other listeners, among other things and we promise to read your review out.
We hope you enjoy.