Apr 5, 2022
• Tom Grocutt and his amazing Skydive Logger iOS app
• Back Cover by Michael Bayada of four women freeflying in iFLY Basingstoke, submitted by Fleur Jones.
• Craig gets hard geeking out on his two favourite things
• Brian subtly plugs Dropzone Brewery - no one notices. Did you?
• Wild Geese is operating and is now Skydive Ireland
• Skydive Seychelles looks shit and no fun at all
• World Indoor Championships have kidnapped Tash
• Listener feedback and shoutouts to Raj, Tim, Nuno and Chris
• Rai flew in the tunnel and got a tired arm
• Craig did some jumps and got a tired body
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
We’d love it if you could please share #RadioSkydiveUK with your social media followers. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
If this episode rocked your boat, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests and advertisers. We also LOVE reading the reviews.
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going. Record a voice memo on your smart phone and send it, or a regular email, to firstname.lastname@example.org or put something on social using #RadioSkydiveUK
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/radioskydiveuk/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RadioSkydiveUK
We hope you enjoy.