Dec 5, 2015
- Patrick Passe discusses bigway FS and the 202way Sequential
- Janette Lefkowitz School of Hard Knocks
- Front Cover by Bruno Brokken of the Jetmen over Skydive Dubai
flying alongside an A380.
- Back Cover by Willy Boeykens of
the 202way sequential world record skydive midway between the two
points. Taken over Skydive Perris.
- Our favourite Californian Crystal Sanchez makes a guest
- We forget to show Crystal the show outline.
- We forget to ask Crystal any questions.
- Our second favourite German Markus gets married.
- Jetman Dubai <video> takes our breath
away and Crystal makes a bold claim.
- Wind tunnel competitions are two a penny
- Skydive TV at USPA Nationals interviews Tash
- Regan gets around.
- Brian turns his camera off for a jump and doesn’t film a
premature canopy deployment and resulting entanglement
- Brian keeps his camera off for a second jump and doesn’t film
himself flying through the tail of a dust devil and eating the
- Two stage flare vs progressive flare discussion
- Craig likes to drive three hours for ten minutes of wind tunnel
action. Or to self flagellate himself with 4minute rotations on
- We forget to talk about Crystal’s forthcoming Christmas card
- We love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or
find us on Facebook.
If you like our show, please tell one person about us.