Mar 15, 2022
• Karine Joly, Anna Moxnes, Dennis Praet and Pete Allum discuss
• Jason Cooke talks helmets, specifically the Cookie G35
• Front cover by Casey Pruett of Brian over Tambor, Costa Rica
• Back Cover of Skydive Tilstock Women’s Edition
• Jeb’s new book Memoirs from The Edge
• Tash used an Oculus to view one of Jeb’s flights in 3D
• FS1 makeover
• AON2 in struggle with chip shortage but pressing ahead with Obsidian
• Brit200 / Lions80 Progress and Dilemma
• Joel Strickland, Rich Madeley and Kris Sheppard head to Poland with Ukraine aid.
• Bruno Brokken jumps precisely on the Equator in Ecuador [https://youtu.be/QSHrm4sXQSY]
• New app out by Adam Mattacola [https://youtu.be/izTaDitwMD4]
• Regan Tetlow on Lunatic Fringe [https://youtu.be/HnxD91ESHyk]
• Skydive Spain starts the fuel surcharge ball rolling
• India gets it’s first wind tunnel
• Bedfordshire get’s it’s tunnel back. Kinda
• How many tunnels are there in the world?
• Craig’s the only person with a rig in date
• Rai’s rigger is a 90min drive away.
• Tash’s rigger is a 90mm roll away.
• Brian flew in the tunnel(s) with a mohawk on his G4
• Tash is heading to three of the four international competitions in 2022
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
We’d love it if you could please share #RadioSkydiveUK with your social media followers. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
If this episode rocked your boat, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests and advertisers. We also LOVE reading the reviews.
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going. Record a voice memo on your smart phone and send it, or a regular email, to email@example.com or put something on social using #RadioSkydiveUK
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/radioskydiveuk/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RadioSkydiveUK
We hope you enjoy.