Mar 12, 2019
• John LeBlanc, VP of Performance Designs headline interview
• Dave Curtin School of Hard Knocks
• Ask The Expert How Best to Store a Rig with Tom Parker SunPath Chief Engineer and Mark Procos UPT General Manager
• Front Cover by Mike Taivalmaa of Jeff Sans jumping naked for 211 months in a row. This one at -3degC.
• Back Cover collage of 1) a selfie by Stefan Patel, naked wearing Brian's wang sute. And 2) a selfie Richard Donaldson naked wearing Marek Dhlos's rig, with lube and a ransom note.
• Brian spends vast amounts on tunnel at the Expo and goes for a stroll with Nigel Rowlan to the car park.
• Brian thinks the Expo should be two days as it's just so busy.
• Craig gets busy thinking of reasons why we shouldn't. He doesn't like change.
• Tash buys a Pebble. It's brilliant.
• Craig made a jump.
• IPC is explained and Tash and Craig explain what happens and why they had to leave before they turned into a pumpkin.
• IPC changes rules for Speed skydiving, 4wayFS and Bigway sequential world records.
• Some dude jumps out of a plane with a Vespa and spends the entire freefall upside down. Video in comments.
• We share some podcast love. Skydive Radio, Gravity Labs, Jump26, Choices, Trust The Journey and the Lunatic Fringe
• Cookie bring out their G4 crash tested helmet.
• Twinwoods closed but re-opened after an epic mission to Germany by Roy
• Jetman can hover. How long until they can take off? Video in comments.
• Tilstock Rainbow Boogie 23-27th May with Alex Busby Hicks
• Skydive Maldives will charge you USD699 for a tandem. The world's most expensive?
RSUK is proud to be supported by Fly Wingsuit, the world's only wingsuit tunnel, super charging your wingsuit skills and even allowing muggles to taste wingsuit flight and FlySight, the skydiver's GPS unit.
If you enjoyed the show either tell one person about us in person or tell hundreds of people about us by leaving us a review where ever you downloaded your podcast. It helps us. Thank you.