Jul 11, 2018
- Rai starts before everyone (well, actually, just
Brian) is ready.
- Ewan Cowie Headline Interview
- Front Cover by Mads Norrelund Olsen
- Back Cover by Charlie Wakeham of Simon Soper
simulating a very very very low pull scenario.
- Book Club by Dean Fisher Freefall by Tom Reid
- Cilliers gets life.
- BPA Competitions committee shuffles some deck
- BASE jumping from a zippier (Andy and Wes)
- The other Joel is down for 50.
- Denmark had a Twin Herc boogie. Wow. Lucky
- Women on Wings World Record attempt from two
AN-72s. Lucky ‘skidderikker’.
- Swooping World Champs
- Symbiosis under new management
- PRIDE & PEACE man… but no LOVE. Def no LOVE in
- Extremeweek veko. Rai is happy no-one died this
year. Yay, let’s have a party.
- Buzz voicemail. Crystal clear quality.
- Crystal voicemail, about some list. Her list? We
forget what it’s called though.
- Melvyn O’Connell email with Danish space tech
- James Doyle link to CaseFile podcast about Stephen
- Brian knows what the best job in skydiving is and
has his eyes opened over dinner with some Instructor Examiners
- Craig bought another alti. Now running out of
forearm space… and discusses vacuum pumps for… er… testing stuff,
- Craig went to the tunnel. We didn’t get a
- He’s going to Oz too. Unlikely to get a postcard
from there either.
- Tash sat on a plane next to Brian. Forgot to ask
for his autograph though.
- Tash’s teammate keeps losing shoes but always the
left one. Is her left foot smaller discussion?
- Tash’s voice got recognised by a listener.
- Rai did a shit load of stuff but left early before
talking about it. Bloody part timer.
We love all feedback. Please email us or facebook us. Or better
yet, record some audio on your smart phone and email it to us.