May 29, 2017
- Jarno Cordia Wingsuiter Headline Interview
- Alex Grisman Ask The Expert about Jet Engines and Turbine
- We record over Skype - apologies for sound quality
- Front cover by Chris Stone over Skydive Algarve of the BCPA
hybrid bigway record.
- Back cover by Stuart Bain or Jen and Ant Edwards celebrating
their 3rd wedding anniversary.
- Listener feedback from Matthias von Bargen
- Craig gets a hard-on for skydiving tech (Brilliant Pebbles,
Dekunu, Chronos, Drone jumps, wind tunnel virtual reality, FSNinja
website and app.
- Everyone else falls asleep.
- Squirrel prove that wing suits can go up.
- 101 yr old does a tandem - oldest ever?
- SOS sequential records.
- Brian jumps in France. Bonjour mon petit pois! And gets
confused by wing loading formulae.
- Tash jumps with her FS team in Algarve and has her very own
MOAB. Mother Of All Bruises.
- Bruise of the year competition launched
- Brian and Rai impress with the size of their logbooks, namely
the jumps taken to get to their A.
- Tash jumps with her CF team at Headcorn. And maybe is swayed by
alcoholic gifts in the bar to award extra points (and therefore
prizes). “You won’t believe what she was given!”
- Rai writes a travel book based on wind tunnels in the
Please tell one person about us, or subscribe on Apple Podcasts,
Google Play or another podcast directory.